Thursday, August 16, 2012

The best color is...

Please gather round me children
Your attention's what I need
Because today we will discuss
A topic great indeed

And I need all the input
From your sister and your brother
Because today it is our task
To pick the very best color

"Blue" said Sue "I'm sure it's true"
"The color of the sea"
"Green" said Gene "Here's what I mean"
"The color of the tree"

"Red" said Ted "Is in my head"
"The color of true love"
"White" said Wainright "It must be right"
"The color of the heavens above"

"Black" said Jack "HA HA take that!"
"The color of the night"
"Orange" said Lauren "Though rather boring"
"The color of first day light"

"Violet" Said Violet "It must be Violet"
"Because it is my name"
"Yellow" said Carmello "Just think good fellow"
"The color of the grain"

"Grey" said May "For I must say"
"The color of the rain"
"Polka dots!" siad mary scots "look cute on tots"
"And in the twister game"

"I'm sorry madam teacher, but I am so confused"
cried little Timmy Tendernooks "How can we from this choose?"

"All the colors have their charms I think
"All colors past the test
"And so I think I could not say
"Which one must be the best

"Teacher teach teacher
"can anybody claim
"that there is a best color
"or are they all the same?"
"Oh my!" Teacher exclaimed
"Little Timmy Tenderhooks - you have won this game!"

No comments:

Post a Comment