Saturday, August 18, 2012

Parents

To all the pesky parents around the world today
I bring to you a message, please hear now what I say

Your pernicious parenting is plainly just pure pain
Please change your ways I beg you before I say again

Overbearing onslaught of juvenile operations
Is festering a fetid feeling of adolescent frustrations

Your eager edgy enthusiasm to see us as elite
Sorry sentimental seniors, stop stop stop stop stop... repeat

I'd rather really be as red in the face as I can be
And not see as you see, but just be free call myself me

Carefully collected are the memories of your calls
To be best boy the best oh boy! The bestest of them all

Looking longingly at my life and riding round the ring
Promise I will make you proud... but first, let me be a kid

No comments:

Post a Comment