Sunday, August 5, 2012

Brunch!

Breakfast is too early, you cannot even think
Dinner's often heavy, especially if you drink
To oft in my opinion, lunch food fails the test
So yes my dear I think it's clear that brunch food is the best!

Rising late on Sunday, another lazy day
A yawn or two just to renew
Then brunch we're on our way

An omelette plus a coffee - and don't forget the roll!
The eggs are cooked - oh have a look!
Delicious to you and me and all

Short stack with blueberries, or maybe cinnamon
Fluffy and light to our delight
Brunch menu goes on and on

Or if you feel adventurous how bout you try the grits?
It's got the stuff - more than enough
To keep you trim and fit

Brunch is simply wonderful selections are so broad
I dare to say (hope it's okay)
That the man or woman that created brunch - today do we applaud!

(Single time)
Brunch Brunch Brunch Brunch

(Double time)
Brunch Brunch Brunch Brunch Brunch

No comments:

Post a Comment