Thursday, August 2, 2012

Social Media

I know I'm special. I know its true
I've got more Facebook friends than you
I know I'm here and I'm living it up
Cause I'm so awesome at this social media stuff

My friends on twitter are all so cool
They all tweet at me "Girlfriend - you rule!"
My friends on twitter are all so rad
I tweet all day on my new iPad

When I wake up and get out of bed
A message for me on Tumblr said
yO gf whr u b @ 2day?
And I said "rgt hr com ovr n play!"

Then she came over and man it rocked!
Can I tell you OMG be prepared to be shocked
We sat in my room and had a facebook chat
Now tell me really what's more awesome than that??

My life is rockin' on the internet
I'm on it all the time - every chance I get!
I'm so special to my online friends
It sometimes seems that their lives on me depend!

I'm so hooked up and I'm so hooked in
If I'm off for 12 hours people ping me "where you been?:
life online is where its at
peace all! LOL, er, CATS!

No comments:

Post a Comment