Saturday, August 4, 2012

Love the 3rd

Looking at where today I stand
She has made me a better man
When I think about all that we've been through
I couldn't imagine it with anyone but you

You are the lighthouse of my life
Always steady, always bright
You keep me on the course that's sure
And everyday I love you more

She is the best thing in my life
Cannot wait for you to be my wife
I go to sleep and say a prayer
To thank god that come morning she'll be there

The amazing ways that you love me
Are sensation inspiration daily
I love you more than I could plan
It's such an honor to be your man

When I think about your love at night
I know that all will be alright
When you hold me snug and tight
I know that I can climb the highest heights

Every time I think of her
I reach the sky and touch the earth
There's nothing that compares with you
By dorky poetry I declare it true

No comments:

Post a Comment