Saturday, July 21, 2012

Who's on my team?

Out to the playground we go
A baseball or football to throw
But first things are first won't you bet
You first must make sure the team is all set

Who to pick? Who to pick? Oh my my what to do
Definitely not Julie... but possibly Sue
Who's the best? Who's the best? Who will help me to win
Possibly Teddy, but definitely not Jim

Should I pick a girl or a boy for this game
This question is truly too much for my brain
What if I went and I picked out Mariah
And it didn't work out well I'd be a pariah

Do I pick the best player or pick a good friend?
Is the whole point to win or could there be another end?
Dammit!
I want the best team that there is in the realm
With the best players we'll all overwhelm

And when the day comes that we've vanquished all foes
On that day surely when we come home heroes
On this day in the future everyone will know
That I'm the best team picker there is - told you so!

No comments:

Post a Comment