Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hurray for big words!!!

In the business I used to conduct
while building a grand aquaduct
It was a horrible experience, though you never know how far you'll go
'til into the pipe you've been sucked

The other day I saw a troglodite
Who asked "hey man can you buy me a bite?"
I gave him fifty cents - well I meant no offense
As I told him "This should start you off right"

Sometimes I can be pugilistic
And if I flatter myself also Hellenistic
But the more that I think I end up at the brink
Of going whole hog kabalistic

Then the other day I was having some thoughts quite authentic
'cause the coffee I drank's hallucinogenic
I could save all mankind - I was out of my mind!
If only I was more telegenic

Oh and hey I forgot of this incidence
Where I managed to grow by photosynthesis
I was sprouting with green - just like no other dream
I was starting to feel quite indigenous


So I traveled the Heliosphere
...It was awful, no way you should come here
I got caught drinking beer - it ended my career!
while the sun burned off all of my rear

... I've got nothing else to say now you hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment