Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Bieber Boson

Inspired by: (http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/world/2012/07/04/god-particle-higgs-boson-bieber.cnn?iref=videosearch)

I am Justin Bieber
teen idol - bet you knew?
Yes I'm a teen-age fantasy
I've got a great hair-do!

Yes I am Justin Bieber
the country's favorite son
But I was shocked to learn today
that I'm also a Higgs Boson!

So to all the haters out there
who don't think that I rate
I only want to say to you
you who don't think I am great

Are you a boson - are you?
You aren't har har har!
No matter what you think of me
I'm better than you by far!

So for all of you folks out there
Who think that I'm a 'tard
The truth is I'm a field / particle
That's come directly here from God!

That's right you heard it here first
You better tell your friends
Bieber equals Boson
My greatness never ends!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment