Thursday, December 27, 2012

Takin on TV

Now folks let's get to talking cause I know you watch TV
But media is a-changin' and it's time for dorky poetry
TV can be addictive, so many shows to spot
But let me tell you all right now dorky poetry's just a HOT!

I just need an angle and then the battles over
You best tell the TV that it better run for cover
Television's porky - me I am so dorky
I'm fresher than you've ever been TV your are cold turkey

TV can't take the hotness of dorky poetry
Who cares about the shows its got when you can rhyme like you were three?
I'm givin it fair warning, it's time has come and gone
The time of dorky-poetry's now so people now C'MON!

Dork dork dorky ... dorky poetry's where it's at
You cannot stop the hotness, you cannot handle that
Dork dork now dork it up! Ok I've gone too far
But stick with me - eshew TV - I'm awesomer by far!

No comments:

Post a Comment