Thursday, December 27, 2012

Barack in a smock

Christmas time's arrived
Soon new years will be hear
And all I want to get my friends
- please listen, let's be clear -

Barack in a smock while he's singin punk rock
Bush jr with a tuner singin hoppin like a crooner

McCain on a crane while he's shouting "what's my name?"
Embattled mrs Clinton getting back to feeling sane

Palin going sailin she's got Ruskies on the brain
Biden all a-smilin' saying "How old am I again?"


Ryan on a lion going on about Zion

Mitt in a pit accusing Obama of lyin'

O'reilly less wily maybe even a bit smiley
McCain on a plane, looking just the least bit lively

Tom cruise has new shoes while he's singin' the blues
Newt's feeling less abused, but he still abhores the news

And people all around the world from land until the sea
Are shouting for the ultra special secret opportunity
To be the next star fallen on reality TV

--- That's all I want for me ---

No comments:

Post a Comment