Saturday, December 15, 2012

Bagelsday

I've a suggestion for us all if you please
Inspired by bread, raisins, and lots of cream cheese
We need to celebrate its just not okay
That though there are seven days there's no Bagelsday

Well I propose that Bagelsday come right after Shabbat
Such a pleasure to wake up with Bagels that are hot
And covered with cream cheese, lathered with jam
Or on special occasions with salmon or lamb

It could be so biblical we could recall
As bagels like manna from the sky they would fall
And each of us happy for what we've received
A jolly day for all that is so well conceived

We could all sit around, as we munch up with joy
Our bagels - so perfect! - for a growing boy
And for a girl who is growing big too
It's Bagelsday fun as we all say "wahoo!"

Don't tell me I'm genius I know that I am
Bagelsday's the best idea known to women and men
Thanks are in order but everyone if you please
It's all inspiration from bread, raisins and cream cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment