Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Where'd it go?

It's lost I can't find it
Its nowhere to be found
And I've search the whole place over
Yet it must still be around

I've searched in bedroom
I've searched on the floor
But its not in the living room
Or hanging from the door

Searching searching searching
Until my face turns blue
But I must keep on searching
Until the task is through

... Honestly, what should I do?

I need it it's vital
But its very hard to find
I've searched up and down this place
I think I've lost my mind

I'm at a loss to figure out
Just where it could be hiding
Endeavoring to calm myself
But chaos is abiding

I've given up it won't be found
With reason or with science
And therefore I'm considering
that I may need a seance

... Nothing rhymes with seance, okay? But I need one - so BACK OFF!!!

Oh my life is hell
....
I've nothing more to tell
...
I hope you all are well!

No comments:

Post a Comment