Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The best parent ever

I will be the best parent ever
watch - I know I will
My own parents weren't so clever
They haven't my skill

To start with my kids - they won't cry
Because it is banned
Just come see you can't deny
Its worked out like I planned

The absolute epidome
of cleanliness they'll be
Just come around and then you'll see
my plans played out splendiforously

The kids will be so well bred
A delight to hear and a sight to see
And every morn they'll make their beds
And every night they'll make us tea

What's that you say
You've seen the kids?
They're jumpting around on the bed?
Can't be our kids
No how no way
That's not how they have been bred

(Sheesh stop it kids please cut it out
you are wrecking our home
... My plans undone, there's no doubt
A cruel end to my dorky poem)

No comments:

Post a Comment