Friday, November 2, 2012

Hurricane-itis

I can't speak for all but it sure seems to me
That the hype on the hurricane as we're into day three
Is not very interesting... Its all the same faces on TV!

Hurricane's come and hurricane's go
But this one was bigger than the ones years ago
Hurricane's come in all sizes big and small
But this might have been NYC's biggest of all!
Hurricanes tend to start out over the seas
But when they hit land they take out all the trees
Tropical storms form out over the ocean
And as they get stronger they earn a promotion
Hurricanes land and when they do they explode
With tremendous energy they are bestowed
Are you a hurricane? No you are not
In front of the hurricane you don't mean scott
However if I say, and if you'll allow me
Like a hurricane - well that's just what some people'd like to be!
I don't mean to alarm, I don't mean to be scary
I'm not naming names so please don't be wary
But sometimes within our domestic tranquility
I can get confused 'tween a hurricane and my wifey!

No comments:

Post a Comment