Friday, August 14, 2020

The proper place for toys (Parents only)

I have many toys yes I certainly do
A tickle-me Elmo and a red kazoo
Stuffed animals yes just like in the zoo
Toys of America red white and blue

And I have to tell you and you must learn well
Listen quite carefully to all I will tell
The place for a toy is not out in the dell
Nor is it proper to store with aunt Nell

It's definitely not right to leave with our aunt Dover
Much better to leave them all in the Range Rover
The place for a toy is not by a clover
It's where I can put it for you to  trip over

The best place to leave toys could be with the cat
To push them in front of you then you fall flat
Best into the oven where we can conspire
To ignite a wonderful structural fire

Dear mommy and daddy you must understand
I love all my toys they're the best in the land
And you will just love to see what I have planned
With toys to trip over right by your nightstand

I'm sure that you like to ask and to know why
I think it's so funny to plan all the ways you could die
It's not that I promise I'm a loving little guy
Who thinks it is funny to give you a black eye

No comments:

Post a Comment