Saturday, July 11, 2020

Growing up

Today is my birthday today I am six
A day so incredible so flabulix!
I am so big yes I'm practically grown
I'm ready for stardom just show me my thrown

Now that I'm six I think life will be good
Excited to do all a six year old should
Excited for all of the games we shall play
Delighted to run and to shout through the day

Hey wait, what's that you say?

You tell me a six year old has to clean up?
All of my toys you will make me pick up?
That after playing I must take a bath?
And after that I must work on my math?

No that is just crazy you don't understand
It's not the time to expect this demand
This should not start 'til I'm six and a half
'Til then you must still do on my behalf

No???

Sheesh It sounds like six is not a good year in a life
Take my advice and just stay at year five

No comments:

Post a Comment