Thursday, May 7, 2020

Zoomed out - Corona

I've decided from today I won't go zoom zoom zoom
I don't care yes I don't care if I can't touch the moon
Don't want to be there soon

Don't want to hear the little bees buzzing zoom zoom zoom
It makes me think how life has changed into a great big gloom
I can't go to the playground I must stay here in my room

Before corona virus in an ordinary Spring
We'd all be in the playground and be making so much din
The memory makes me grin

And I've got so much time (that's great!) I don't go to my school
I now have so much freedom to not obey the rules
This is what I had dreamed of... but somehow, it's not that cool

So this year its unfortunate that Corona's all about
It just not fair I want to swear I really want to shout
Rather than zoomed in to life right now I'm totally zoomed out

No comments:

Post a Comment