Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The School of Ten Cries

You think I'm a baby but I'll tell you guys
About all the training I got at 'Ten Cries'
'Ten Cries' its a school for young babies you see
So that babies can be just the best they can be!

Cry one is the simplest - it starts with a wail
To wake up the family or shake up a snail
Cry two is more subtle it starts with a snort
It says "I'm still hungry now get back to work!"

After that we moved on to cry three and cry four
One is for less sounds and one is for more
They didn't inform us of which one was which
They said, "try them both and then watch how they twitch!"

By five six and seven we started to know
Who was an amateur and who would go pro
The either cry resounding and filling the halls
Waking up rodents and bouncing off walls

The ninth cry more quiet with a subtlety
Which brings us to ten - Triumphant! A true revelry!

You now know my secret you know of my plan
But go try to stop me -Hah!- see if you can!
It may seem unfair, you may call me a jerk
But I am the master, now get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment