Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sally Mae LeRue

"That's enough! I'm through! I'm through!"
Said Little Sally Mae LeRue
"I've had enough! What what! I say!"
Said Sally in her deep dismay

The story here, well its quite sad
It's o'er a girl (and not a lad)
The problem is with ms LeRue
She simply has too much to do!

Sally has her days quite packed
Only ten - Imagine that!
In the morning she plays her flute
Simultaneous she her maths computes

Once she's done there's no delay
She must continue with her day
Next is breakfast - nosh a bite
While she must her prayers recite

Then next she must be off to school
While her bike she must re-tool
At nine sharp she scurries into painting
All the while football participating

Next she must remember geography
While taking turns at botany
Spanish things all in her clothes
And roses coming out her nose

The school bell rings and she is out
To go and join the cute girl scouts
Where they make her haw a tree
While she's trying to sell a cookie

At last done she does return
To home where she must homework learn
And little brothers baby-sit
It's enough to cause a fit!

So little Sally had it rough
And little Sally'd had enough
"I can't I can't too much to do!
See y'all I'm off to Timbuktu!"


No comments:

Post a Comment