Friday, May 2, 2014

Daughter vs WiFi

Hello all you folks can I have your attention
I'm comparing my daughter to WiFi connection
No doubt your aghast and you think that I'm rude
For not give the WiFis the affection I should
But the thing is dear fellows you must understand
WiFis are good but a baby is grand!

With WiFis you've freedom from the computer to stray
However with a daughter - no such luck - you must sit there and stay
With WiFis you are zooming and zapping away
Whereas with a daughter you're changing her diapers all day
But the thing is dear ladies you must contemplate
WiFis are good but a baby is great!

The WiFis will take you around the whole world
You can swim with the fishes or fly like a bird
You can travel straight up to the top of a mountain
Or explore a city and see all its fountains
But the thing is dear people I must let you know
With a daughter there's no limit to how much your heart can grow

No comments:

Post a Comment